- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including one from your Internal Medicine Program Director
- Medical school transcript
- MSPE / Dean’s letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores
- Regarding Sponsorship of Visas: The HBWH-PCCM Fellowship Program does sponsor H1B and J1 visas in unusual circumstances for highly qualified applicants when they become a part of our program.
Applicants who are deemed competitive for the program will be invited to attend one of our virtual interview days in Fall 2022.
For information, please contact:
- Somer Kouzbari
- Education Program Manager
- Harvard – Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program
- 75 Francis Street., PBB CA-3
- Boston, MA 02115