- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including one from your Internal Medicine Program Director
- Medical school transcript
- MSPE / Dean’s letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores
- Regarding Sponsorship of Visas: The HBWH-PCCM Fellowship Program does sponsor H1B and J1 visas in unusual circumstances for highly qualified applicants when they become a part of our program.
For information, please contact:
- Katie O’Brien
- Education Program Manager
- Harvard – Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Program
- 75 Francis Street
- Boston, MA 02115
- Phone: (617) 732-5025
Applicants who are deemed competitive for the program will be invited to attend one of our interview days, but we will work with applicants to make every effort to accommodate their interview travel schedule.